Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society (JICS) is published quarterly by the Iranian Chemical Society and distributed in the world. Copyright is reserved by the society.
Aims and Scope
JICS is an international journal covering general fields of chemistry. JICS welcomes high quality original papers in English dealing with experimental, theoretical and applied research related to all branches of chemistry. These include the fields of analytical, inorganic, organic and physical chemistry as well as the chemical biology area. Review articles discussing specific areas of chemistry of current chemical or biological importance are also published. JICS ensures visibility of your research results to a worldwide audience in science. You are kindly invited to submit your manuscript to the Editor-in-Chief or Regional Editor. All contributions in the form of original papers or short communications will be peer reviewed and published free of charge after acceptance.
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere
Iranian Chemical Society,
No. 7, Maragheh Street,
Ostad Nejatollahi Avenue,
P.O. Box 13145-887,