welcomes high quality original papers in English dealing with experimental, theoretical and applied research related to all branches of chemistry .These includes the fields of analytical, inorganic, organic and physical chemistry as well as the chemical biology area. Review articles discussing specific areas of chemistry of current chemical or biological importance are also published. Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society ensures visibility of your research results to a worldwide audience in science. You are kindly invited to submit your manuscript to the Editor-in-Chief or your Regional Editor. All contributions in the form of original papers or short communications will be peer reviewed and published free of charge after acceptance.
Abbreviation: "J. Iran. Chem. Soc."
Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society (JICS) is currently abstracted and indexed in:
1) Thomson ISI products: Science Citation Index-Expanded (SCIE) including the Web of Science (WoS), ISI Alerting Service and Chemistry Citation Index (CCI)
2) Chemical Abstract (Columbus, USA)
3) Elsevier Bibliographic Database (SCOPUS)
4) Scientific Information Database (SID)
5) Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC)